Tuesday, June 1, 2010

When boarding starts late

I am sure it happened to you. You are waiting at the gate and nothing happens after the time indicated on your boarding pass has passed by, meaning, boarding has not started yet. You ask yourself, am I at the right gate, will the flight leave on time, should I ask the staff at the gate, does anybody care about this at all?

Even though you might say that it is the Ground Handler's responsibility, contracted by your airline, an Airport Operator should be highly interested in measuring this because it is an important part of the Passenger Experience and step for on-time departures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jürgen I kiked this post.

    I invite you to follow up my blog www.pabloroux.com

    Kindest regards and good luck from PMI. Pablo

    ReplyDelete